Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
expresso1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Duo Ma - Bursting E Cup + CIM ok!

Duo nei nei !!!
pls pm me the contact!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwing View Post
Finally, after 12+ years of "ECA", decide to share a recent gem with good, genuine, chinese bros.

Met her while on my way to a legal Geylang house and saw her looking at me. Her two big cups almost bursting her tiny dress. Quickly walk up to her...

All conversations in Mandarin:
"How much"
"$60"
"Can do bbbj"
"Yes"
"Can CIM"
"Can"

Booked room and in the lift, we kissed.

In the room, I cannot wait anymore and fondle her 2 super big breasts. Unhooked her almost bursting bra. Soft and not sagging. (I hate sagging.) Real and natural.

she bathed me and asked to be paid before start. No problem.
Started with frenching and a quick catbath. BBBJ begins.

Not the best bbbj ever tried but very good. In top 10 percentile of the 100+ gals I ever tried. After a very long bbbj, I let her lay down and sucked her big breasts and nipples. Then moved down. But she resisted. "Bu Yao"

I have to relax her. "Don't worry, just the top (i.e. clit)". She reluctantly agreed. When I start my gentle, expert licking, she started moaning and grabbing my hand. I stopped after a while, and she push me down on bed. "I want to lick you hard and strong for me". Who can say no to this?

For second round of bbbj, it is obvious she wants me to enjoy. Even better and more teasing than the first round. After another long bbbj, she cap me and put me inside her.

Riding on top, her moans start soft and gets louder and louder with each of her thrust. My dick - a willing prisoner in her soft warm inner flesh. As she thrust, I can feel her inner muscles working hungrily on my dick. Oh my God, even my experienced dick cannot tahan this exquisite torture. Must get back control...

"Stop, I want you to lie down."
Instead of stopping, She increased her speed and vaginal suction power. My two hands moved to her ass and attempt to push her up and away, but that split second delay proved to be too late for control. My sphincter muscles guarding my sperm is starting to relax and the end is imminent. I can do nothing now but enjoy the final moments before bursting.

I surrendered control and let her do what she wants. My hands can feel her buttocks muscles clenching as she thrust hard and down onto my steel hard dick. Her moans turn into screams as her vagina hungrily suck and milk at the pleasure giving rod....

My sperm burst out into her milking vagina, and her screams intensified. Her vaginal contracted in pulses as orgasm hits her and her urgent thrusts intensified onto my spurting dick.

Finally, she lay on me and stop thrusting. I asked her why she did not stop just now and try another position. "If I stop, I will lose my climax," she replied.

Name: Duo Ma
Face: 6.2/10
Body: E cup with some tummy fat. Petite size when staring at her back.
Age: Forget to ask (too big breasts). Looks like late 20s.
BBBJ: 8.9/10
CIM: Ok. But I did not try. FJ too good.
FJ: 9.2/10
Frenching: Depends on chemistry. Yes for me.
Cost: $60 excl. room and CD

Disclaimer: I am not her OKT and also not getting anything back in cash or in kind ie free bonk. Juz helping and sharing with good, genuine, chinese bros.

Senior and chinese bros, please pm me for her phone and secret code. My PM box can only hold 10 msgs and she can only converse in Chinese.

If you like, please up my points to encourage me to post more of such gems encounters and sharing.

I am meeting 1 local this afternoon, and 1 local and 1 PRC tomorrow. Wish all bros a good weekend.