View Single Post
Old 13-04-2004, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: looking for indian gals $40 or $80

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkidhere
hello all I am new to this forum.i am making a trip to singapore a short half day trip just to visit geylang!!.i am in usa.I am indian actually.can some one here guide me for a gud round of fun in singapore with indian gals.i have few questions also.
1.can we make advance reservations like 2 days advance for the gals? so that i dont just sit and waste time for the gal to arrive? can someone give me phone contacts etc
2.can someone tell me the fastest way to reach the house recommended(whichever house u guys recommend to)from the airport?
3.I am looking for indian in $40 or $80 category so any names or recommendations plz?
4.when do the places start operating? are they open around 2 in the afternoon(thats when i wuld plan to be in singapore)?
and at last
5 can someone exactly tell me how to identify a house of operating with indian gals?? does someone has a map with all the locations of those?
6.are there any freelancers(indian) to be found and where usually?
thank you so much
hope someone would answer
Your first sentance mentioned you're planning a trip to Geylang ... Wrong section bro ...

I've not come across anyone in KS or GL cat hse that is indian ... Try Desker or the GL street walkers at the back lane ...