View Single Post
Old 16-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncracker View Post
Been busy with works commitment...so no posting and cheong with you guys...

Paiseh lah...the search for my favourite fried oyster egg was unintentionally / unplanned. Was told L14 coffee shop opened liao, so after dining outside with mikemike, go check it out if the same store returned as well. Unfortunately, it wasnt but lucky the owner enlightened / directed me to L12 coffee shop, where the store owner actually shifted there recently after the closing down of its earlier coffee shop. Real enough, the store selling fried oyster egg is really there, selling the same stuff! So, the earlier trip with mikemike was an army scout activity...hehehe....so you guys will know where to go mah...once VK's house arrest is over, I jio you guys.
so your the purpose is jio VK hor...
wait for VK to finish house arrest??? that is 2 months from now, next year Feb... soooooo long then can go eat oyster egg with you ha?

I remember that last time you treat ALL to oyster egg is 6 months ago.
I may need alot of these high protein food this weekend leh... you PM the exact location, I go eat myself