Thread: 1900 chatline
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: 1900 chatline

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreator28 View Post

Some gals I chatted from chatlines claimed that they do fl,but refused to give their ctc no,and asked for mine instead but none of them called me back.

I'm sure they are paid to chat up guys cos the longer we chat,the more we have to pay.!
Apparently TS has never read before New Paper or ST Classified job section I remember they did advert in NEw Paper for Chat Line Operator.

That sentence is all you need to know.

Girls require no little to no training to play hard to get, if you like to talk for 2 hours and end result is "I think 感情要培养 " or " I believe in fate". please to use your time and $ to sian real girls from elsewhere rather then pay to company.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set