Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rubinacci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ang Moh Do RAW to Local FLs - Beware

Bro,

No matter how much we try to ban those who are not following the 'rules', we still cannot be 100% sure that the WL haven't done anything 'illegal' in the past or at present. Our info can only come from the WL themselves and we'll never know for sure if it is true.

The best thing we can do is to protect ourselves thoroughly. The bare minimum we should observe of course is to have protected intercourse. Of course it would be beneficial to do BJ with cd on as well and refrain from any backdoor activities including AR. I guess everyone will have different preferences regarding level of protection. Some might even refrain from frenching and performing cunnilingus.

Also, the WLs should know well enough to refrain from raw intercourse for obvious reasons and also not to jeopardise their popularity. I mean, most cheongsters would refrain from engaging in a WL if they knew she does raw right? It's sad that the local FL got cheated into it and maybe the samsters who know them can educate them accordingly.

Lastly, don't get me wrong. I'm not standing up for this Ang Moh dude. In fact, I'm pissed that he is putting the girls and all fellow cheongsters at risk. Just wanna put across the point that banning 1 person will only have minimal or no impact.

Happy cheonging guys! But remember, safety first!

Best regards.