View Single Post
Old 21-04-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: looking for indian gals $40 or $80

Bro chatoh,

Don't blur k...heehee.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh
Bro Dehone !
Thanks for the tip. I was almost misled by Bro Blackpower. I have never seen Indian Fl near Sim Lim, I thought it was a new lobang.
The Sri Lankan pros in Desker are quite sexy. Have not tried them yet because I am kiasi they might not be clean and have STD. However I think they are even better looking than the Indian mature pros you find in the back alley of Lorong 18. The Sri Lankan Fl at Desker charge $ 30, about the same as the Indonesian Fl who operate near the shophouses at Rowell Road. I once tried a 20s year old Indonesian Fl at Rowell Road, quite OK looking, but her service sucked, just pull down her pants and no action, no BJ, no tit sucking, nothing. I prefer to screw a 40 + auntie with shiok service than her.
Any more lobang in Desker or about Indian FL, please share Bros, maybe you can PM and I can also share lobang.
Thanks.