Thread: Sherine
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Sherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
brather, even if the COPS come in.. this SHE-male ( confirm a GUY.. a super disgusting CHAO GAY ) is not afriad of the law and men in BLUE! trust me.. he is THAT BRAVE.. not that we don wan to one to one .. but IT is actually a HE and not a SHE. I WAS LIKE 60KG THAT TIME, A FEW YEARS AGO.. WHILE IT ( HE ) WAS A GOOD 120KG. u tell mi... any chance of me surviving??? somemore HE knows where i stay.. bastard.. after 2 years of gym, i weigh a good 80kg now.. am afriad to say that I still wouldnt ONE to ONE with this "BIG SHOW" ....

why??? tell u pple in my next msg.. about my unprecedented story..... sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor me....

Episode 1
Protagonist - Me. who else.
Predator - Hulk
Prey - ME

It was a bright and sunny Monday Afternoon. Being on leave, I was alone at home somewhere in the East. Thinking of sprucing up my otherwise banel afternoon, I came across this paper that i had left in my bedroom table. "SHERRY - # XXX XXXX" NUS Medical Student. ( know from chatline )

Oh.. another prey for me... I was chatting up with thie Sweet young thing over the chatline the nite b4.. and was captivated by her lady-like and mellifluous voice. Oh... another good catch! Without further adue, i began to let my dick take over my mind and drop Sweet Sherry an sms...

*to be continued*