View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
you are a pathetic loser, 1st u went all noisy ranting about your low points getting zapped by others, well u got zapped by my 7 power points because i find u irritating. not happy? call me balless?? i offered to show u that U ARE THE BALLESS ONE.then u backed out..... who is the balless one then.

what you trying to prove? to seek attention?? u lonely and bored? or you just need to tell the world that u are so great about bonking these bangala or china worker whores? maybe u should go DSC and test your blood, and see if your blood is riddled with multiple stds already.....so desperate ah? can find a foc screw outside is it? got hurt by my remarks? u bloody loser cum fool!!
Look who's getting all the attention now?!

Your remarks doesn't hurt me, it bores me. Ho-hum.

But the Brothers here in Petain SBF community? I'm not sure what they have to say because what you say to me also goes to my Brothers. May God save your sorry ass!

Ok, back to sleep I will.....

Ho-hum.....ZZZZZ.....ngooooork.....snort-snort.....ngooooork.....ZZZZZ