View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Etct88,

I'm getting old, I need someone to take good care of me, last night I went to a nice coyote bar in Latphrao with a friend and I drank so much that I puked and puked like there is no tomorrow! I was so drunk that I slept in the tub! Spike 11, you sure know lots of drinking games, your da man! Mamasans are smart, they give you plastic bags when you drink too much, when I was sick, I saw lots of rice and brown water exploding from my mouth!
Hi Norice,

You are behaving like a early 30's guy. Nothing is wrong about it, this is part of the life being a metropolitan citizen. @ least you have fun in the coyote bar, that's a right thing to do, puked & puked, back home to sleep, the next day you are a man again, very normal. I used to sleep @ the bus stop & children play ground when I was so drunk & dare not go home. Well, man like us over 35 or late 40's tend to face much pressure being single. No problem, I am sure you will able to find your ideal "PuiYing' to accompany you during your stay in Bkk. Cheers & see u soon.