Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
davetan2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

FR on Si Si

Read her name somewhere in this forum and when the OKT recommend to me after I told him of my preferences, I immediately on.

After a wait of 15 mins, a petite young lady with sizeable boobs came in and introduced herself. No wait liao, put down my drink and proceeded to room asap. Inside the room, she stripped for me and herself and my bro immediately saluated upon the sight of her boobs. A simple gf like hug and she led me to the shower. A sensational rubba rubba session followed before she beckoned me to dry out and wait on the bed.

Started with lying on back and body to body sensation, the feeling was undescribable. Blew into my ears, making me sibeh horny. Turn to the front, the boobs went up and down while seducing my bro. Commented on my bro (ok I know a lot of bros here have big ones but she say big so big loh) The BJ was intense yet sweet before she begged me to suck her. Wait for wat, attacked her and found the fountain flowing like nobody's biz. Then she begged me to up her liao.

Began with her on top and the sight of her unclipping her hair and bouncing boobs was a sight to behold. Proceeded to doggie before shooting off in missionary position. Kept praising my bro again and strongly recommended her sis bei bei to me for a shuan fei session. Make me sibeh gian.. Finished bathing and exited with a hug n kiss.

Looks: Okay not a great beauty
Boobs: Big for her petite size, forgot to ask wat cup
BBBJ : 8/10
Piak Piak : 9/10 (Love her in doggie style and her loud moans)
Overall : ****

Gonna try bei bei next !