View Single Post
Old 16-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

wow i have 19 points, means some1 upped my points! thank you very much.
my stories will come in one long story, as its all true and i cannot remember if i post in part-by-part, please excuse me.

frankieman:good for you. though they may not be very hot since they dont have to look pretty, im sure the sex was as crazy as mine. they are so horny for cock even if you stuff their ass they like it. thanks for the warning! yup i learnt my lesson. you'll read about it in the next story i guess.

ang076:i cant post what didnt happen, but if you like i will post my uni classmate 3P experience with a young mother and daughter. the mother gave birth in singapore to a son(in china you can only have 1 kid unless you are not from city), and when my friend was having sex with her the milk was dripping from her tits doggie-style! he really got a shock
you have to understand that by the time a PDMM has old enough daughter, she is pretty old and not-very-fuckable. And usually PDMM are very protective of their daugher (most of my students are little boys but im not gay! lol)

tigerboy18:sometimes its just that luck is in front of me and i grab it with both hands =) but i hope that you get some form of pleasure reading this kind of funny story

hermit1313:not every PDMM is like that, out of about 8-9 students, Ive only slept with 2mothers.

ah rat: from what i get from my law kaki still in school, 16 is the age for consensual sex. However, you cannot "sexually groom" <18 year old. Meaning if a 16yo girl wants to have sex with me, its no problem, but I cannot go to any 16 yo and keep jio them. So im probably guilty of I but not II. But as you can see, this is very very hard to prove=) hope this piece of news helps you! do correct me if im wrong.

My next story will be on the molest of the big-booby innocent 17yo, or the 3P experience with milky titties from my friend(NOT me).
I only have limited PRC experiences left:
1.Sex with the other 17yo on her mother's bed
2.Sex with the 2nd PDMM (very open, and likes anal/DP with toys.)
3.Outdoor sex stories with the PDMM (in Monf*rt secondary school toilet when I went with her to visit the school vice-principal to appeal for her son)

please continue to up my points! im not sure how to return the favour, but do tell me how to do it when you up me thanks