View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
All these years since this SBF started, I think this is the first massage gal who deserve to be awarde the "Golden Globe" award for best massage and no hanky panky (not even HJ) ! I have not tried WanEr but if she can maintain this massage standard and principle for so long, she has only herself to pat on the shoulder for able to "contain" all our horny bros out there . Having said that, I still can't pull myself to try her even though I love a good solid massage. I don't know why exactly but feel like let her be busy with everyone while I try those second runnerup massage gals, which are not bad as compared to WanEr except lose out in looks !!! . Keep up the good work TS !
Thanks bro.... its comforting to hear words of encouragements...