View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13280 / Power: 20
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

RTM FR on Wan Er

Ok, woke up. Now do FR for her. Should be at least the 8th or 9th session with her. Don't remember them all. She is that good. But first, complain. I treat her like brother she never treat me like one. After massage still have time to next bro so we go walk walk a bit. See a pretty babe that totally my type and ask her to go tcss with the girl and then get ctcs for me, she no do for me. The next one I saw was even more to my taste and even Wan Er said was very attractive but no assistance from her either. She never 为我下半辈子的性生活着想. Demoralizing. Got girl for bro of cos use as wing girl but her winging not very good. Good to have someone else to blame when you don't have the balls to go up yourself

Oh well, win some lose some. And to the massage FR.

It was as usual, a great massage from her. There are so many things about her massage that I can't remember all of it and write down so will write down the others that I remember and have not touched on before.

Her palm massage is very soothing, hold your hand and massaging your palm with her fingers pressing and sliding. Wanted her to do more on my palm but was just stoned out and let her do as she will cos nothing is bad about her massage. Arms, thighs, back, calf, shoulders and butt, she went over them slow, easy and steady, repeating massage on both front and back for thighs. The thing about her massage is that it's slightly different every time in the techniques she uses and it's all good and relaxing. Ask me old bones which she got a whole lot of creakiness out of.

Her hands just naturally releases the tension and fatigue in your body and muscles as she patiently go about her massage with oil and powder. Her massage makes you feel so tired when she starts cos she just digs out the stress that you did not know is there and when she works on them, she ease them and you go seriously soft, or for me at least. She will always share with you funny stuff and things that she comes across or hears and it just makes the whole session even more relaxed and enjoyable.

I have recurring backaches myself and today I brought a liniment to have her apply on me at the end of the massage. If her normal massage is great, when you tell her you have a particular ache or pain somewhere and she goes even extra careful but even better skill, or maybe cos have ache so feel better as she pays more attention to the affected area. As she applied the liniment and worked on my lower back, I was totally moaning and groaning away to the pacifying of the bloody aches that plagues me lower back. It was a very unusual feel, so relaxing and yet also very high, almost like having sex and coming without actually doing it. Kind of weird but that was how I felt

A thoroughly enjoyable, relaxing and soothing session with her.

Cost is $100 for 3 hrs plus tips and she bought drinks for me. Ask her want me to buy anything or not but she say she fat already so diet, but she is thinner than I last saw her. Women are weird that way.

So there it is. Yes, an update also. She might be returning rather soon in the near future, from maybe 2 weeks to 2 mths time and have no idea when she can return. Bros that have her ctcs but have yet to try her massage, look for her while she is still here. There is definitely something to her to have so many regulars and supporters. Check her out before she leaves.

Her info and many many FRs : http://sbf.net.nz/health-...ml#post4857556

Bros interested, PM TS Bro Purple Luxury for her ctcs.

All The Best

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke