View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
Had a session wif her yesterday tried many fl but tis the first fr i am writting. actually tried her before wif another okt so was kind of surprise to meet her yes, its like a renuion wif yr ex gf..haha

Lookretty sexy n wild gv her a 8. one of those kind of looks u found in club where u want to make her drunk and had a goood time wif her.

damn good sucker wif wonderful tongue action, her tongue can lick yr soul away and those pair of sexy eyes makes u want cim but too bad she dun provide.She even mention she want to keep sucking even after the first round

body:7

pussy:no smell gv her a good lick she kind of enjoy it.

Fj:wild wif natural sound system really enjoy it, very accomadating

overall feeling is a 8plus she is friendly chatty not a time watcher

rtf:yes after i try some other girls i hv in mind
Hey brother, i remember you. ha ha. Thanks and very appreciate on your review.

Apologised for today's false alarm on Akemi's code red. Anyway, she is still ready to serve brothers on Sunday, but only limited slots, 3pm - 5pm.