View Single Post
Old 23-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: My attempt at sharing my experiences...

back from camp... argh...

--------------------------

The furniture and electronics arrived on Monday and we spent the entire day setting up the house, arranging and rearranging the new furniture to make things as comfortable for her.

The Starhub guy came over on Tuesday morning to set up the cable TV and internet. Everything seemed to be falling perfectly into place.

On Tuesday night, I had to go back to camp and Shirley was left alone at home. She did not seem pleased that I deserted her but understood that I had not much of a choice. In the Army, usually only the married personnel get stay-out privileges. Sometimes, the Regulars get to stay-out too, but in my unit it was CO’s discretion to allow a non-married regular to stay-out. And he decided that I did not have a good enough reason to stay-out. Furthermore, I was Acting Platoon Sergeant at that time, and I had men to take care of, so I decided that staying-in would be better for their morale. In any case, Shirley could take care of herself. I hope. But I let her know that if there was ever an emergency, I would be over to help her out.

I was in camp from Tuesday night all the way till Saturday morning. I called Shirley to see if she needed me over.

Me: Yo. I’ve been released.

S: Hmm. You woke me. What do you want to do?

Me: I don’t know. Do you need any help over there? Have you settled in yet?

S: I think so. I think I’ve been watching too much TV… It’s boring without you around.

Me: Er. I have a job. Maybe you should get one too…

S: Nah. Think I’ll slack for awhile longer. You wanna come over?

Me: I’m going home to wash my clothes and stuff and get some rest.

S: I’ve got a washing machine! It’s brand new!

Me: Well… Ok.

So I headed over to Shirley’s place to do my laundry. Apparently she had gone back to sleep. Thank goodness she had given me a spare key so I let myself in, proceeded to the kitchen and dumped all my clothes into the wash.

While waiting for the washing machine to do its job, I lay on the Ikea sofa and promptly fell asleep.

I was awakened when Shirley jumped on me.

Me: Ouch.

S: I’m not that heavy.

Me: What’s up?

S: I’m bored.

She kissed me. I kissed her back.

Me: And?

S: Let’s go out!

Me: Where?

S: I don’t know.

Me: My clothes aren’t done, and I want to sleep…

S: Ok! I’ll join you.

And she squeezed into the space between me and the back of the sofa. I fell off.

Me: It’s not big enough.

S: Come to my room then. It’s king-sized.

Me: I haven’t showered since morning. And it’s a hot day.

S: Well go shower then!

Me: I’ve got no other clean clothes…

S: Sleep naked…

Me: I really want to sleep.

S (cheekily): I won’t disturb you…

Me: You better not.

S: Don’t you trust me?

And she imitated the Puss-in-boots from Shrek. I melted.

Me: Fine. Fine. I’ll go shower and sleep in your bed. But nothing else.

S: I’ll hang your clothes for you!

Me: Thanks.

I went to shower and literally collapsed onto the bed. It was really comfortable. I must have knocked out for the next time I awoke, Shirley was beside me reading a book. She was fully clothed. I guess she learnt how to control her urges and not take me for her sex slave. We went out for dinner and I was attacked by the ‘zzz’ monster again. The next day, we had breakfast, lunch, and dinner before I headed back to camp.

Me: You’ll be ok right?

S: Yeah. Don’t worry about me, I’ll see you next week?

Me: Ok. I’ve got to go now. Bye.

I gave her a goodbye kiss and left.

This carried on for a couple of weekends. There was absolutely no intimacy between us and the most we did was kiss and cuddle.

One weekend however, I went back to my parents’ house, having not been there for quite a while. All this while, the house was just a house, and I never felt like it was a home, given the strained relationship with my father and that I hardly spoke to my step-mom.

Dad: Look who’s back. Do you think this is a hotel?

He seemed drunk. And it was only noon. I ignored him.

Dad: Look at me when I talk to you!

Me: What’s your problem? I give you money every month don’t I?

Dad: You think your $400 is a big deal? I want $1000.

Now that was really pushing it. If I had to contribute a thousand, along with my car installments and other bills, I would probably have enough money to live like a NSF.

Me: You’re absurd. Andrew gives you money too. Is that not enough?

Andrew was my half-brother who signed on in the Army as well.

Dad: Andrew gives his mother money. Are you going to give me $1000 or not?

Me: No.

Dad: Then don’t come back.

Me: Fine! I’m hardly here anyway!

I stormed off, slamming the gate as I left. It was just as well that he chased me out, I did not enjoy being there.

to be continued after I grab some dinner...