Thread: Maid for Sex
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Maid for Sex

I must be a damn fool coz she blew her top at me for the number of calls she got like her hp was burning up! I gave out to some bros out there thinking that they'll give her some good business but this is what she had to say:

1. Normal assholes who just wan to verify that she was the real deal and then NOTHING! I guess for circulation purposes and getting more exchange I suspect!
2. Assholes disguising as police and etc etc threatening to report her if dun give him free sex!
3. People asking her to be their GF and get allowance from them! Bullshit!
4. She went down to the hotel for a booking, then NO SHOW! Twice!

FOr bros out there with her hp, she has alredi changed and thrown away that prepaid card. After my tryst with her today, some of my kakis saved my face and booked her after that. 2 to be exact. Thanks bros.

For tuesday, got a fren booking her for an hour at 12 noon. Lunchtime mah. She said she will not entertain future calls. She gave me her latest number. What I am goin to do now is......if serious u wan to bonk this gal, pm me with the day u wan and time and I'll fix u up with her. I'll giv u the location n u go there urself. After that u r on ur own. Damn sound like a pimp. Neber mind just for a few days oni. Cheers!

As for callous remarks, she dun go for banglas, period!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9