View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Will you have chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbjastad View Post
I couldn't believe my luck when I met her in a mall and we chit chat a bit and then one thing led to another before we ended up back in my hotel for some fun. What an incredible GFE in bed, but it took a whole other twist when it came to the foreplay of HJ, BJ and the multiple positions we tried out.

The next morning, I simply gave her THB 1,000 and she happily went on her way. She explained to me that she really enjoyed sex and was not so interested in money as she had her own business. But about once a month if the chemistry was right, she would go and have some fun with a stranger.

We now talk about once a week and she loves to talk dirty on the phone.

Bros, if you are ever in BKK, I suggest you call her to see if you can strike up the chemistry and be a lucky guy. Or if you are just looking for someone to talk dirty to, then give her a call. PM me if you want her contact details...

Good luck bros and take good care of her!

"K" signing out...
I'll bite... whats her number? Can PM me? Thanks!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"