View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 20
kenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Thanks Maxxartlover

Was in Seoul last week and Korean associates (Sheibsekis) were pissing me off big time....so needed some R & R n followed Maxxartlover's post and hunted down the massage place near Sinsa station (its at the base of slope, just opposite Coldstone ice-cream).

Like Maxxartlover said, its got the words "MASSAGE" outside the building and went in to the reception at the 2nd floor. Damage was W200K, a bit ex but its par for the course in Korea.....and I was just in the mood for a fuck so it didn't bother me too much...Great thing was that as Maxxartlover's been there, its certified foreigner friendly which is not always the case in Seoul,,in fact many places charge a foreigner surcharge to discourage you,,,,

In quick order, was given a room that had one way mirror windows to the main street....hehe that upped the kink factor.

30 seconds later into the room stepped a gorgeous and syt with great white skin. She heard I was a foreginer from the reception and was a bit apprehensive but when she heard my half past six Korean, she became friendly. (Anyong....Singapore saram imneeda....begkeksumida,,,bianeh hajiman hangugor azek chal mboteyoh....hi. I m from SG. Nice to meet u...sorry but my Korean is not very good....),

We bathed together and I passed her a towel after that.....she smiled sweetly and said I was really nice......think Koreans treat women in these places badly....anyone who's been to a night club or room salon in Korea with the "booking" system will know what I mean....anyway she made me lie on this elevated massage bed before pouring some slippery stuff on my back and massaging me with her pussy...mmmm reminded me of Shanghai....hadn't had such service in Korea before. Before long, I was in heaven.....she nibbled my ear as she rubbed her pussy on my back she reached under me and began to stroke my didi.

It was great. She then turned me over and gave me a slow and deliberate BBBJ and I swear it was one of the best I've ever had......this lasted for quite a while before I had to shower off the stuff and head for the bed for the main event.

Once we reached the bed, it was great. She blew me again before capping me. She then lowered herself on me and began to grind slowly before picking up the pace.

She was great,,,,,looked me in eye all the time and asked me to take over the lead after a while......which I did...and after a few positions....(the usual missionary, doggie, etc), I came hard and furious in her.....

We cuddled after the session....me mixing my farked up Korean with English and she using her farked up English with Korean.....and the great thing was we still communicated.

In the end.....my anger at my Korean asshole associates died down a little because of this great session.......thanks again Maxxartlover....

Name: Butterfly
Type: syt, white skin, A cup but nice pink nipples. Slim. No fats.
Height: 1.7 with heels, 1.6 without
Action: BBBJ, Frenching, Shower action. FJ
Weight : Approx 45 kg
Pussy: Nice and clean....pink
Tatoo: Butterfly on her hip...hence the name.
RTF: Definatelhy

Bros....treat her nice.....she's a gem