View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
I totally agree with you. We should be trying new Vb rather than the old one that we get to know in Sg. My ex always asked me to go Hcmc with her, told her in Sg when we not happy with each other, we simply don't see each other but in Hcmc I will be stuck with her 24hrs a days!!!!!
Yup.. I was like you for my first few trips to HCM.. Cpt Carrot f*** me until I woke up.. I will always remember this quote: the grass is always greener on the other side..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
But there hor. suddenly he shooting me with a side arrow.. FAT and UGLY is referring to me.. 1 month 2 of my VBs kenna potong jalan... bery sad
You are not fat and ugly.. You are funny... and filthy.... rich?!!!??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah no wonder I was still wondering what you told me last sat nite at 678, now I read liao understand liao...

KNS now I have to find excuse to go solo liao...
Please do find that excuse.. Its only a 2 hr exercise and I make sure you will get Recon 1 for this mission.. Sextisfaction Guaranteed!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
next time pls just ask Vlover go with u quietly one corner to tar okay???
Please.. I am the innocent party ok.. I reached ard 130 and he keep looking me asking me to drink and of cos, being the Mr. Nice Company, I OBLIGED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
Good work for writing FR. Thanks.
Its always been the pleasure of mine to share..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Kaypo abit..... helping SS08 to activate.
You Kapo cos you desperate to look for new target as 9/11 is coming right??? I pitcha ur lobang

Regards,
vlover