View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Bus stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
The map is informatives but, guided that buses to not stop direct, opposite the brothels. There are many bus stops but question is, why 1 the nearest?

Ok! Last month i come across few students looking boys, probably they were searching for it. Usual, i KP overheard 1was saying to the rest, is opposite the Hindu temple somehow they walked towards the direction of City Sq Mall.

Members will know the small road, leading to the CSM loading bay. On our left we can in fact see across rolls of doors. Of course there is the openning at the long kang or drains.

Example say we take bus 147 from Chinatown, noted is direction towards Farrer Park MRT, asked the bus driver if u not sure. Look out on your left handside, about 15 min journey we will reach Little India.

Mustafa Shopping center on right handside, towards a junction we will see an entry for Farrer Park MRT station (on left handside), after this we will see the Indian Temple. We alight!

Cross the street looks out for traffic, please! U turn to your left straight ahead there r shop houses, walk into a coffeeshop. There is a turn in wards, opposite that road u see a KTV.

Walk towards the right handside, u will come across a going to complete Condo with an open air carpark. Hold on, some of u will jump for jobs and lost your way. Straight ahead, w/o crossing the road u will see 1 roll of 2story pte house. There u have it!

Proceed straight look out on your right handside, the open of the lanes, u will know when u reach it.

Write down mine directions by points, arrows of left right handsides u will reach PT brothels.
Nice job with your direction by points mine Bro. Now there is no reason for newbies to get lost!

Cheers.