View Single Post
Old 14-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
No, this is not a simple case of one man's meat...what is strange is that my fren didn't even want the gal to sit w/ him initially when he 1st saw her at a "mummy-less" KTV in DC complex. He told her to get lost but she threw herself on him! He has not been the same person ever since. She must hv cast a spell on him n he is trapped!

Now he can't sleep n can't work. He can't get her off his mind for more than 5 minutes while awake. He dreams abt her. He used to despise PRC gals...his command of Mandarin is quite limited as well. If she doesn't pick up his calls or return his text msg, he is in anguish. He doesn't even know why he is in love w/ her. He is like a zombie. He has offered a large amt of money (much more than all the money I hv spent to BY 17-18 gals in the last 15 months) to beg her to quit working n she refused! I guess she wants a lot more than that. To me she is an ugly MILF whore whom I wont fxk even if she pays me. He confided w/ me that he wants a long-term RS w/ her n would love to marry her if only she would accept him! Is he mad or what??

My conclusion: He kena gong tao. Any idea how he could be saved?

I'm just glad that this has not happened to me. What can I do to prevent ever getting "gong tao-ed" ?

Introspect, I might hv got a bit of gong tao from KK. Fortunately, she fell in love w/ a 20 yo fellow student n let me off the hook. I got lucky. There is this tall Kangxi gal I hv to approach w/ caution as gong tao is a common practice in that part of China.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yeah...this type of thing very strange one...simply can't be explained...btw I ever crashed my car while thinking of a WL because I was just so distracted by her...hmmm....I also got one fren pay money for this mlif whom I would not even touch with a 5 foot pole...he pay money but she refuse to zuo tai with him....she wants all his money under the table and let her earn more...crazy man...I think it's damn stupid but he willing does it...and he avoid the joints she work at so that she wun be angry...I think must mediate and wake up!....scary!