View Single Post
Old 16-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
Bro WB and others: how do you handle room arrangements with your BYs? I have usually just done ST hotels for quickies and regular ones for o/n or longer romps. I had one before where all 2 of her roommates had BFs who stayed over at timese so we usually just hung out in her room. For another, her landlord was next door so I couldn't stay in her room much (tho her roommates didn't mind), so I wanted her to move out to get a flat. But she didn't want to live alone, so that didn't go anywhere

Do you rent a flat just for your BY? Suggestions as to how to find fitted flats at reasonable costs for month-by-month? What range of costs in your experience? Lastly, can this all be done using BY's passport, as I don't want her to see my IC as I always keep my real name secret?

Thanks for any tips and suggestions
You can easily rent a room for less than one k for her a month but i think this defeats the purpose of privacy and don't see the problem of using passports can i have rented out to foreigners before...if you want to rent the whole apartment....i suggest you rent a whole hdb apartment for about thousand seven a month...private will be at least ard two five a mth...of cos i also tot of buying a studio for this purpose but i guess we have to ask ourselves if we will really ustilize it and will the property be a worthwhile investment...becos always remember no money no honey....but if property prices drop after the recent measures may not be a bad idea...cheers