View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thonglorsoi10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Tried Fiona last week and promised to give Kynky an FR, so here are my thoughts.

Had received an sms from Kynky about a new premium babe Fiona. Requested for picture before I tried but was told there would be none for this girl. Thus I trusted bro Kynky's taste and went for it.

Fiona was everything that was described. Was very glad that I was not being hoaxed into booking some sub standard girl. Shes definitely premium.

When I entered the room, Fiona was wearing this cute pyjamas. Very school girl type. When she bent over to put her slippers away, it revealed the nice lacy and transparent underwear she was wearing. Super turn on for me! The kind I like and in white.

We went to bathe together and can tell shes very shy. When I look at her, she would shy away. Perfect, just like my puppy love gf. And I can tell Fiona is not pretentious. She helped me soap my body but got abit shy when reaching down there.

FJ was very tight, which I guess most would know by now. I must say that all of Kynky's girls I tried so far are all so very tight. Perhaps its because they are all so new into this trade and still fresh. Lovin it! Fiona is not the active kind in bed, but willing to let you try different positions as long as it does not hurt her. Her body and skin is fantastic to touch and indeed very fair. Really have to be gentle with her. I accidently scratched her and immediately the area became red and abit swollen. Shes still very tender.

I did not attempt 2 shots, only 1. But I did pay for a time extension. To me shes very pretty. And her looks grow more and more on you. If you can get her to smile and laugh, that look really mesmerises you.

Overall Rating:
Looks: 8.5/10 (my ideal girl. Very fair and flawless skin. very pretty IMO)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy and all, B-cup I think, light brown to pink nipples. Sadly Im a big boob lover)
FJ: 9/10 (Very tight pussy, but needs KY as its too tight. Naturally sparse pubic hair, no smell at all)
Gfe: 8/10 (I can speak a few words viet and that got her laughing. Adorable character)
Rtf: Yes (Missing her as I type now)

Hope this FR is informative to bros here. Thanks again to Kynky for the good recommendation. Looking forward to your new stocks as well.