Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Depends Bros, first the reason for them to knock off early must be logical. the girl have their own freedom or choice. they are allowed to go anywhere except places like disco, pub and anywhere the AV classified as chaotic place are forbidden. which is stated in the rules of the Av. They are not allowed to go out with anyone which is not registered on the same hse. but allowed to go out with girls of a different hse but not friends working out of the yellow card circle. they have a required time to reach home stated also under the AV rules. they cannot hitch a hike from any guys even customer.
OKT strict? depends... i'm strict too because i dun want the whole forest to be burned down because of just one tiny sapling. if one of them got caught breaking the rules the AV will cancel their permit immediately, suspend the hse and all the girls and OKT for a stated period of time. if the period is very long the girls will opt to cancel their permit and go back.
Hi Gordon,

What u said are AV rules. But many GL whores go out with customers and received presents from customers. And so far nothinng happened to their houses. Maybe it is about time to write to Anti-Vice.