Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -238 / Power: 0
nelson55 nelson55 nelson55
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

FR on Chu Chu (1654A) :

Looks: 7/10 - her face takes a bit of getting used to cause its a bit too long for most people's tastes but she's for sure not ugly lor. but i would say that she looks great in missionary position... aiyah most girls do i guess.

Boobs: 10/10 - soft firm natural c-cuppers with super duper pink nipples plus you can suck as hard as you want as long as you want without her saying anything. boobs are great for boob job in shower too.

Body: 8/10 - skin very white and very smooth. nice figure with no fats. hips can be a little bit wider to make hour glass figure.

BJ : The BJ I thought is quite good, esp. when we got into the room, she offered it before the shower and in her clothes, which makes it very high GFE. I didn't do BBBJ cause I don't want to come so fast.

Catbath: 5/10 - for me, not so good, the catbath. too much "sucking" and fake "kissing" sounds. needs more tongue action.

AR: 5/10 - not so good also. the best AR i've had was at Zen MSG with Cindy. No more more... sian. again, needs more tongue action, and also the hand-tongue thing wasn't that great, really. can be improved.

FJ : 8/10 - very tight pussy and can switch many positions. i fucked her until she scream for her mother. time ran out but still she was begging for 2nd round.

Overall - VERY GOOD. will for sure RTF. Very very high GFE. Sound effects can be improved. Needs to be more slutty.

Oh. I forgot to add something important : She was in a cosplay suit - a china airline air stewardess uniform. i fucked her in the suit. it was damn hot lor!