Thread: L16h51
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Bro, yes we can go to China to find the agent. But the girls wouldn't be there they will be working somewhere or playing somewhere so no purpose going down. The rest is luck sometimes you get good ones sometimes bad ones. It's just a matter of luck.
Thank bro Gordon for the insight.

But I am a bit perplex about the logic.

You see, if you use agents in China to get the girls to come over to work for you. That means you are the client, ie you pay the agent commission or fees or whatever you called it. So, shouldn't they arrange for you to at least see the girls before you select them ? (So, choose big boobs one lar ... )

Just like us, when we visit your house, we are the client, we can see the girls before we decide or choose which girl to bonk, isn't it like that when you select girls to work for you ?

Thank you for taking time to read my questions ...