Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: viet gf banned from spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by automobile View Post
Hey to all bros who are married to foreigner or have foreigner... my gf from vietnam is banned from entering s'pore from ica... she was arrested by anti vice when she was waiting for a taxi at geylang lor 4 ... i have appealed for her twice but got rejected.. i have not written a personal letter to the officer in charge and have not met the officer yet... anybody have quality advice or experience knowledge in this matter ? can this case be overturned ? we are serious and intend to get married in sg....
bro, my friend's gf also banned from entering singapore for 1 yr ...

I help appealed her case for 6mths before they allow her to entry into singapore at least from now onwards ...

you think appeal 2 times is alot ????

if you really want to marry her and wants her to come in, you have to keep appealling and appealling .... if you stop at 2 times .... what do you think of the chances?

Rgds

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015