Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...65132/?cc=4716

Sneijder issues come & get me plea

Off The Ball never rests in its mission 2 scratch around the underbelly of professional football 2 find the most bizarre, humorous & inexplicable stories.

Tis week, Wesley Sneijder attempts 2 sweet talk Jose Mourinho @ FIFA's awards gala, Tuncay hawks his wares on Facebook, Edin Dzeko scores an own goal @ Manchester City, FIFA bend over backwards 4 Qatar & the greatest goal in the world.

Sneijder: Rescue me!
With the transfer window wide open it's perfectly normal 4 disgruntled players 2 issue a come-&-get-me plea but Inter Milan star Wesley Sneijder took it 2 whole new level tis wk, using his FIFPro World XI acceptance speech 2 effectively implore Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho 2 sign him up.

The Netherlands international, who won the Treble during Mourinho's reign @ the San Siro, took time out fr praising his wife & fellow XI 2 gush: "1st of all it was a great pleasure 2 work with Jose Mourinho & I 1 2 tell him tis on stage. He is 4 me the best coach in the world.

"I suffered greatly under Rafa Benitez. It's not the same w/o u. If we r reunited @ the Bernabeu we k conquer the world 2gether." Okay, so he didn't actually say tat last part but it was in his pleading eyes. See 4 yrself .

The gushing praise even brought a tear 2 the eye of Mourinho - who will now presumably be working on some kind of swap deal - jz moments b4 he was officially crowned the FIFA World Coach of the Year.