Thread: Jose Mourinho
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Jose Mourinho

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...d-link?cc=4716

Neville dismisses Mourinho link

Gary Neville believes Jose Mourinho could 1 day manage ManU but he insisted Alex Ferguson will remain in the job 4 some time yet.

Neville said he respects the success Real Madrid coach Mourinho has achieved in the game. Mourinho has never hidden his desire 2 return 2 the Premier League, where he enjoyed success with Chelsea b4 leaving in 2007.

Mourinho led Porto 2 the Champions League prior 2 taking over @ Stamford Bridge, & also won the competition with Inter Milan last season.

But Neville cannot see Ferguson, now 69, standing down fr his position @ Old Trafford in the near future. The 36-year-old former England defender played under Ferguson for 20 years b4 hanging up his boots last month.

He told The Sun: "There r many great managers & there's always speculation about who's going 2 take over fr Sir Alex. I'm sure when the time does come, Mourinho is 1 of the candidates who will be mentioned becos of the success he's had elsewhere.

"He's a character. You hv 2 respect people 4 wat they do & he's very good @ wat he does. He's been successful wherever he's been. But it doesn't come in2 my head @ tis moment in time as Alex is still going stronger than ever. It's a waste of time 2 start speculating who will take over fr him.''