Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Fr on nana

Warning to all service brother, she is not the service type still very green and need guidance from senior here.

She is a friendly and playful WL, in the room she climb onto me and ask me to Carry woof how I which I could penetrated her in that position.

Origin: Hainan
Looks 7.5 without a few dry pimples will be 8
Height: around 156
Body: nice smooth and curvy for a small frame, just that she is not that fair 7
Boobs: just nice for her a b cup I suppose, definitely bigger that apple lol. 7.5
Ar: dun have maybe brother can ask or maybe teach. I dun do anyway
Bbbj: yes she give but I do bj only not really good with bj also but hard working I give 5
Catbath: yes she do but didn't want need more time for fj.
Frenching: yes but bewarn she bite. Yes really bite when she get passionate.
Fj: passionate and playful sex. When she get high she will literally grab you and ask for more. I came already but she stll cling onto me asking for more I nearly cannot breath. 8
Gfe: yes like making love with a playful girl, I simple love her natural attitude.
Rtf: yes cause I sucker for looks lol

She is a natural beauty, really cute syt. She was train a bit on service but not really a lot maybe brother here can give her a lesson or 2 on service. She told me that she is willing to learn.

Nana told me that she is very tired, and not willing to take 10 tai per day. 8 will be optimum for her she say. She is now having a pimple outbreak due to lack of sleep. Brother who is trying her service please be patient and gentle with her. She is really a fun and playful girl not the demure type like apple.

Enjoy!!!!!