Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking OMFG! U look like the younger sis of Gong Li!!!

OMFG!! Are you the younger sister of Gong Li??

WL Name – Jia Xing
Origin – Hunan, PRC
Home Base – L1805
Age – 24 years
Height – 1.6 m (on barefoot)
Misc – Good buddy of Xiao S as both belong to the same batch

Looks – 8/10
She resembles the younger version of the famous mainland China Actress, Gong Li up to perhaps 75%. She has silky black jack long tress and sharp facial features. The rating would be higher if she removes her fake eyelashes and use mascara on her natural eyelashes instead. She has porcelain smooth and fair facial complexion. She is very sweet and can turn on the seductive and bitchy looks wherever the situation necessitates.

Bod – 7.8/10
Although not tall by GL standard, she is very proportional and with unusually perky butts for a PRC GL lass. She has very smooth and fair body complexion. It was absolutely shiokalicious as she glided her body against mine during fore-play.

Tits – 7.5/10
She possesses B-minus assets and light brownish pink nipples. It was quite well developed although not huge by GL standard.

Shower – 7.5/10
Not much sexual action in the shower except that we frenched passionately for a good 10 mins or so. Our hands were all over each other at that juncture.

Cat-Bath – 7.5/10
Don’t expect the commando cat-bath action like Jenny, Chu Chu, Jessie, Cindy, Michelle, etc. However her action in this department was rather refreshing and very womanly. I enjoyed her fore-play very much partly because I was mesmerized by her good looks.

AR – N/A
Not available but it is not vital to me.

Frenching – 7.5/10
Very passionate and engaging! I guess the rating would be 8.5/10 if I RTF more often.

BBBJ – 7.5/10
Again, don’t expect a commando deep-throated performance from her. However, her hands-mouth action was quite good in fact. Given time, I believe she will improve.

FJ – 7.8/10
She was very accommodating and sweet towards me. I enjoyed bonking her as she was rather spontaneous and not mechanical like some WLs.

Attitude – 8/10
She is not only pretty but also very charming.

RTF – Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: