View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

RTF Maggie H02R02 18 May

Today, I super horny! My last RTF being last 12 May, if I remember correctly, with Amy H16R15.

Tonight, Maggie:

Washing: 8.5/10 - my hands were all over her breasts, nipples and ass while we chat, hehe!

Catbath + Frenching: 9/10 - we start with frenching and after, she was all over my chest, sucking and licking my nipples, shiok! And she go merry-go-round on my belly button!

BBBJ_1: 9/10 - fantastic power sucking, my dick was super hard, and she started to fine tune my nipples.

AR + Ballsuck and lick: 10/10 - wow! Her tongue travel from my asshole, through my balls and to the head of my dick, to and fro!

BBBJ_2: 10/10 - this time being the 2nd, was more shiok because while BBBJ she tickle my balls and alternate rub her middle finger on my asshole! Shiok- shiok!

69: 8/10 - damn her pussy was leaking with KY! Haha, but I don't mind, her pussy was soft as ever and her asshole was delicious! I tried my best go head to head with her as she BBBJ me and I licking her pussy like crazy!

Painting: 8.5/10 - as per our routine, she went on all fours and let me lick-lick-lick! More pussy juice and more of her delicious asshole!

BBBJ_3: 9/10 - I stood on her bed and she took my dick in her mouth once again! While at it, she raised her arms and fine tune my nipples! Damn, now I am prepped up for FJ! And she realized this, so she capped me and we went to our usual position, doggy!

FJ: 8.5/10 - uh-oh, got trouble finding her hole! Hahaha! I went limp for a while and so since I capped already, she BJ me while I standing on her bed once more, and my back was against the wall since my legs a bit tired. And she did it again! She fine tuned my nipples while BJing me. I cannot tahan, I stopped her on her tracks and this time my dick found her hole and I rammed her from slow to fast! Piak-piak-piak! Bam! I gave her my full load! Then slowing down until I removed my dick slowly from her pussy. What a great workout session!

I thank you!