Thread: Tcss Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
Re: Tcss Thread

16th June
Thursday

Shining Happy People will meet up again !

All interested ladies and gentlemen , please PM the J.A.M with your name and contacts ( mobile no. ) . Will not consider applicants without name and contacts given .

List of approved applicants will be released on the 10th of June.

Meet up Time - 7.30pm ( Location - Town )

J.A.M will be coming out with a another list of samsters to be invited as well .

All previous meet up personnel who can make it on the 16th June . Please PM the J.A.M as well ! Will not include when no initiative is taken .

Venue will be a KTV pub since singing and pool was well received by all for the last meet up !

Note to All

This meet up organized by JAM is of a non sexual nature . A meet up of samsters in the forum . Ladies invited are fellow samsters , please treat them with due respect like you will do with your normal friends .

Note to All spiderman BROs , if a Gal is acceptable to a BRO kissing or touching her , she might not be acceptable to you kissing or touching her . You do not know what their relationship is ( maybe they are FB? or even BFGF ? ) . To her you are just a stranger . If you get charged with molest , its just TOO bad ! Verbal harrassment also counts FYI . Just keep your hands to yourself if you are not with a partner ! .

Gals can vote guys out . If there are any are more than 2 complaints against any guy , he will be not allowed to come to the meet up and future ones as well . So behave !

All interested will be vet through by the JAM . Slots are limited due to venue constraints so please understand ..

No unauthorized photography .

Invited samsters are not allowed to bring partners on their own accord without permission from the JAM .

Cost will be shared by the guys ( should be <= $50 ) . Ladies come for FREE !

Location of rally point will be revealed on the 15th June .

Please keep the rally point private .

J.A.M

Jasdude . Avant321 . Maninsinsha

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE