Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I desire in this SYT!!

Kawaii Revisited - Finally!! This is what I Desire in this Chio SYT!!

My intelligence sent me a tip off to RTF on Miko and he assured me that I would be in for a pleasant surprised this time round. Yes, he is absolutely right that I was not disappointed at all! In fact, I was elated and felt tremendously setisfied after the session. I must say, she has indeed improved in various departments immensely ... Here is the FR you all are waiting for ...

WL Name - Miko
Height - 1.64 m (on bare foot)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Home Base - L1654A
Misc - Used to work in Dongmeng & Macau massage parlours before her stinct in GL. A buddy of QiQi (retired) and Mei Qi from 2033.

Look - 7.7/10

She is a very chio SYT by GL150 standard. To be honest, I find her prettier than X8, X6, Mei Qi, etc. She has sharp facial features, double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes, and she gave me a very palatable feel. One thing worth mentioning is, she put on minimum makeup like the other hot WL, Yoyo from the same house.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is slim and possesses very fair and superbly smooth body complexion. She has since put on a little weight which made her look even better. She can still afford 2-3 kg more if she wants. She used to be as slender as her housemates, Baihe and Yiling (who look like they are suffering from anorexia nervosa) when she first joined this house many months ago.

Tits - 8.9/10

Woohoo! This is the spectacle of her whole anatomy! She is the proud owner of one of the best looking frontal assets in the whole GL CAT150! She possesses an almost C cupper assets with beautiful looking pinkiest pencil-eraser size nipples. Her tits are very well developed and the lower half are very rounded and gravity-defying! They are firm and yet tender to my touch. A sign of youth!

Pre-shower Routine - 8/10

She was a naturalist in this department. I guess she knows how to play along with me, which I enjoyed very mush and rekindled my desire for her in no time. We were engaged in heavy petting before we proceeded to the shower.

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a soapy body2body massage with her awesome looking frontal assets. There are some room for improvement here as it was not done as graceful as the retired Lulu (1654A) & Qian Hong (1658A) who did it with finesse! If she can excel in this area, it would be heavenly as she has the naturally huge assets to enhance the shiokness. I don't enjoy this session very much if the WLs have hard silicon-implanted tits.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath. I felt stimulated pretty fast as it was performed by a chio SYT. In other words, she doesn't really need to work doubly hard to put me on cloub nine!

French Kissing - 7.8/10

She responded spontanously and engagingly. She was not aggressive in this department which I prefer. I don't fancy WL simply using her tongue to plunge against mine in a very aggressive fashion.

AR - 7.3/10

It was quite well done with HJ threw in. However, her HJ+Mouth+Tongue combo was not as aggressive as the likes of Yoyo, MH, XM, Chu Chu, etc. Good for folks who do not have good control of their ejaculation.

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was done with deep throated fashion! I enjoyed thoroughly especially so when it was performed by a chio SYT like Miko. She employed HJ simultaneously but a little subtle compare to her other housemates. Actually I prefer WL not to let her hands over-dominate her mouth during BBBJ. Yue Er from 2001 is one good example who employed 70% HJ and 30% mouth in this department which I considered that cheating. We also adopted 69 position. FYI, she has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen in GL WL. Her pink labia was neatly tucked in and hence, made her cunt hole really smallish. Her vagina wall and outer part of her pussy was pink in colour like it was seldom utilised. It looks a little like the shape of a peach. Her pussy was bald! Good for folks who like to paint a white tiger! I can't wait to savour this pretty looking abalone the moment I saw it.

FJ - 7.8/10

Her pussy was very tight and moist. We adopted several positions - cowgal, doggie, frontal bonking and I fired off in missionary. She is so pretty and I can't stop frenching her. Her moaning was natural and music to my ears. It was in-sync to my forceful thrust. The feeling of her bald pussy rubbing mind pubic areas was scintillating! This aided to enhance my shiokness and hastened my orgasmic phase a little faster than usual! I let up a loud yell upon reaching my orgasmic phase to signal my absolute sextisfaction!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! She is no longer the highly volatile lass I once knew!

RTF - I can't wait to get more out of this chio lass!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: