View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: Photos of LOCAL BEACH BABES (All are welcome to contribute)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
Bro (o)(o) Tuner, I hate to say this & with no disrespect, these photos of you SUPER HOT wife is turning me on.. You are indeed a very lucky man! I also heard that women with protruding nipples are extremely horny?

I guess your sex life with your wife must be MIND BLOWING? Kind to share with us? ;P
No worries bro Shaven, no offence at all. I am not sure about other women, but my wife's nipples protrude all day all time, and it's large and very very sensitive. A slightest touch on her nipples can turn her on easily. The worst part is she needs constant and regular tuning and sucking on her nipples. But the thing is I can only tune it for her at home, hardly we have chance to do it outdoor. So inorder to solve her problem, she has to wear nipple jewellery, like nippple ring, nipple clip under her bra. Whenever she walks/moves, she can feel the vibrations and tingling sensation caused by the bra rubbing on the ring/clip. This method has help her alot and also gave her some sense of security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
with all respect to bro Tuner...
i would so love to suck on your wife's excellent nipples bro
my missus has big nipples and i love them! but your wife's are even bigger!
lucky man!
Congratulations bro antartica for owning a pair of big nipples like I do. Hope your wife's nipples are as sensitive as my wife's.