View Single Post
Old 18-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blacksea tips - beware

Its very funny someone actually complained when they lost after listening to "tips"

It's like the General Election where you kpkb after voting for PAP or Opposition when the things do not turn out the way you want and that no one force you to believe by pointing a gun at you

TIPS?
You mean a single person OR a group of small Bookies can control a fucking match? and twist the damn bloody results when resulted in your so-call TIPS.

If you tell me S League or Msia League, understandable, if you tell me its a fucking European match or England, TIPS?
Get a life