View Single Post
Old 22-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

continuing from where I left....

well, i was in the balcony watching her. Just to let you guys know the buidings in Brunei are low rise as they must be within the heights of the Mosque. I was living on the 3rd floor, wiith my balcony facing the mainroad where the entrance of the apartment and condo was. I had 2 BHK with (strangely) three bathrooms but i liked where i lived. quiet , serene and a nice place to live it was. Being low rise, there were no elevators so you had to walk through the stairs, as soon as you reach the 3rd floor, take a U and to the right was my door, go straight some more and you have another apartment but before reaching this apartment, there was another door to the right which opened into my 2nd bedroom.

now the development....i watched her car. and then she came out....she was still in the shop uniform...loose top and trackpants. i was on the balcony smoking while i had put the aircon on in the living and dining area as it was an extremely hot day....

she walked trying through the parking lot and was trying to see where to access the stairs to come up...i was looking at her...she was wearing sunglasses and looked up at me and gave me a devishes smile....my little bro stand up already....i made some hand signs to guide her which way to go, she stuck her tongue out to tease me....woalaa, the girl was not scared of getting caught and seen by her countrymen or hubby's friends somemore....i rubbed my stiffened cock over my pants and teased her back. she giggled and ran down the buiding towards the stares.

I ran inside and unlocked the main door so she don't have to wait and get caught. and then i stood behind the door so i would grab her as soon as she enters....

heard the foorsteps, with every THUMP i heard nearing the door...my cock grew a cm. what a feeling....

finally she rang the bell and I thought damn stupid girl , no need for me to go and open the door mah just enter....but then she just keep ringing the bell.... big time scared already. finally pulled the door open....and she kept ssmiling and standing there but never enter....i grabbed her hand and pulled her inside and locked the door...and say you crazy why stay outside so long?....she giggled and said, nice place...where's your air con , why you live so high, ? so hot....and she went right below the A/C unit to get cool air...

while she was facing the aircon and the wall i followed her grabbed her from behind and she rtried to fight to get out of my hold....i turned her around and pushed her to the wall...and then started wild kissing....wow, she was sweaty from her climb up the stairs and she kissed back ferociously in commando style as if she would eat away my lips and tongue.

The scene was ....my tongue inside her...rolling inside her mouth, she was extremely hot with my hands running all over her sexy body and curves over the uniform and direct cool air coming from top ... felt like heaven ...we were lost into each other at the same time while her lips were sticking with mine, my cock was fgrinding her pelvis and her body reacting in motion pushed against the wall....and her hands still pushing me away aas if she wants to break free.......i was thinking to myself....tonight's the best day for my cock....this girl will get majorly fucked by my rod today, no matter what...even if she stops me and it ends up being a rape....