View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wife or Gf get gangbang

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvers View Post
upped u for sharing, more pls
Thanks for the upped point.... A bit Tulan on cm and inches description ...
Continuous the adventure ....
When my wife saw king kong stroking their hard dick like lost control .. She said : come here , let me help you to massage them... King kong stand still with no action but look at me and seek for the permission to move) due to respect On my agreed, to prevent on the misunderstanding on customer wife).
My wife also look at me and said - dear quickly ask them to let me touch them.
I get a bit hesitate to give the green light command at that moment, cos just like unlease the 2 angry birds to her....but my jealous feeling make my soften rod an injection stream signal ... Begin to getting semi hard feeling ...
I acting cool and tell my wife-please go ahead to molest them as your granted...
She rush over and grab king kong hard rods , playing in her both hands and stroke them.
King dick head is really big and round( almost yellow lemon size)her tiny hand unable to cover the whole head . As for Kong's dick is normal and pinkish colour ( I used to have them when I am 18 years old)
She look at me and ask-can I taste them? With her dammed horny eyes...
I get really jealous and reply - please
She immediately lick King rod with her wet tongue evenly , the dick length almost the same length on my wife face ( she has a V shape face) , the next moment she suck the whole dick head in her deep throat.king also whole head on this mouth fuck ....Kong also in the action by moving his pinkish dick for her service . She just like the AV actress suck 2 dick on one another action,
My rod also hard in position on this jealous view action-wife in action
With out any delay I position my rod into her wet pussy on the turbo speed.... She screaming loud- dear I like your dick... Faster faster..shiok shiok !!!
I can feel that the smoothest hole wall ever after so many years of married life
While dogging her , I also fingering her anal hole to reach the climate level...
can see king kong also enjoy the bbbjing by wife , ...
The next moment ,,....