View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 17
MrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to beholdMrSiao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
After i paid and when i was walking up the stair then i turn around and asked the okt and he replied 20 min and i asked again "including shower"? He replied yes incl shower. I should have asked before payment and could have just walkout from the house to show my displeasure. for 20min including shower it would definitely catch a great number of slow fuckers and end up paying 2 sessions. A real blood sucker.
Bro no one force you to take the lady and its be written here thats this house is 20mins. So what are you complaning? Tho this house is 20mins rule, but all ladies here are service oriented. Im not saying other house is bad but 20mins is more than enough if you dont drink. Include shower does not mean shampoo your hair and scrub you all over, its just wash up your body and clean your lil bro, which i think takes only 1min or less. You still have 19mins to bonk.