Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
teletubbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Relationship wif a viet girl....

hi bros,

im a newbie and doing contribution for the first time....sharing wif u my experience wif a viet girl lasting a period of abt 4 yrs...im not stranger to the chiong scene but its my 1st time having a relationship wif a WL....

it all started wif me going out wif my new found bro during my reservist...we decided to meet up after our ICT and went to this pub along Gelyang (lots of viet girls).

met this girl...name is TrucH....she's 23 then, chatted n drank...not much happening......considered pretty (to my taste) and normal looking figure...being a seasoned chiongster, i didn't think much abt it, juz another nite out, juz another WL...she has been in sg for only 2 weeks...

3 weeks after, i was at the pub again wif my reservist fren...got myself another girl.....so happen that i see TrucH again....while my girl went to other tables, i gestured TrucH over to join mi.....that's how it started...
on tat nite...she didn't move to different tables...she sticked wif mi the whole nite...i didn't ask why, but i do know she needs to butterfly to make her monies...was oso feeling bored.....asked her for sex when the nite ended....went to the hotel directly across the road...no drama for the first time...juz pay n fuck...but one thing that suprise mi was her boobs...big n firm (how do u post pictures here??)...slurp slurp....can't really tell when she's dress......now some bros will blast me for spoiling market....i paid her 150. reason being so is that she didn't butterfly....

met her on another occasion at the pub...again it was a pay and fuck episode...no drama....paid her 100...yes she did butterfly this time round...

being a cheapskate...i started thinking..hmm...mayb i can fuck her for free....so i decided to try my luck...it was in noon time round....was my day off...called her...was a nice surprise that she's willing to come out even though its last minute...went makan...then we to the hotel...had a good time....right after leaving the hotel...i acted blur n didn't pay her...dropped her at her accomodation...thinking she might ask for money..but she didn't..ended wif a good bye peck instead...heart as shouting out "Victory!!"....damm shiok man...free fuck....so i thought (will reveal more in my later post).

Soon enuf...she has to go back to Viet (visitor pass expire)...i went abt my life and was in the Middle East for a business trip... where i had a present surprise...she called and is coming back to SG...we didn't meet for a few weeks already.....sidetracking a little here..going to the Middle E is boring when night life is concern...knn...some countries in the M.E is dead unless ur talking abt Bahrain and UAE...check out a HC there..knn all indians (no offencs to indian bros here)...cater to the vast population of indians there...Bahrain n UAE is different...can see PRCs there...going back t TrucH

Again we met...at the pub......waited for the nite to end......didn't bed her that nite...went to the beach and chitchat...that where she drop the bomb...saying that she has fallen for mi....and she enjoy being wif mi...i was thinking to myself.."WTF...meet u for a few time only...i did not even try to impress u during our time togather...call u to my table n chitchat only n u hav fallen for me...." she then reassure mi that her words ar truthful....i thought to myself...hmmm...mayb there some truth in it...anyway... i showed her my wife pic tat nite (yes i'm married)...she didn't say a thing...as we were walking back to the car...she said "wei she mo" (why? in mandrain)..."why i'm a married man?"....sent her home and i thought its the end of our story.....nez thing i know is that she's going back to Viet again...we only text each other occasionally then...

Abt 2 months later...she asked mi out....we had lunch....naturally...things ended in bed..sex became more uninhibited...we laughed and joked more...dun noe why...we were getting more comfortable to each other....soon after...our sex session become more frequent n fun...things like licking chocolate off body parts, hanky panky in the car, me breastfucking her, she doing footjob for mi (yes footjob)...and even filming ourselves during sex...anythings goes, but one thing that she dun like is giving mi bj while im standing (mayb i look ugly frm that angle..haha)...dun ask mi why...i've no idea till this very day...all this for FREE...She will go out wif me everytime i asked(100% attendance)...never excuse herself...it was then that i started believing that she truthfully like me...even though im married...

to be contd.....