View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Searching For My HOT Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsugar View Post
HI BOYs

SweetSugar here , you guys can call me SWEET . I am here for a purpose , thats to find myself a MAN ! a FB to be precise ! I am 25 this year , 1.71m tall , 70 kg , proportionally well padded at the right areas . Can be considered a BBW because of my height with a gal next door look !

Hmmmmm .........I want a tall man ! 1.8 m at least because I need my security . 30 years old and above ; I don't care whether you are Married or Single because we will not be hanging outdoors much . Chinese or Malay guys only !

PM me now with your name , age , height , weight and race . Guys that are not to my requirements please don't bother ! Will response to those I take a fancy to only ! Do hurry because I am hungry ......

Muacks !
Whao! The height just nice for me.....Sigh...Sigh...I slightly over 1.8.
Good luck to all bros