View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorcing my Vietnam wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Pardon me for saying this, each have their own preference and not all are bad. It's just like most will say Singapore gals are spoilt and treat their husbands like servants, but there are still good ones out there. No one has the right to call others foolish. If everybody is the same in the world, then this world will be very boring.
Oh yes brother Singviet your nick speaks volume for you. I agree not all are bad , i do know of some good Viet women married to friends. But not a lot. But even then the good ones keep asking their spouse for money to send back constantly.

We only get to read lots of these people in the news and here in this message board whining of being taken for a ride by foreigners.

what do you call a person going into a relationship and end up in a disadvantageous position when he knows fully well that the likelihood of it happening is possible? A Wiseman?

Brother Singviet is super pro Viet so you will only see the good things in all things Viet.

Sure not everyone is the same , just go in with eyes open.

Maybe one day when i want to go to visit Vietnam i will consult you for advice