Thread: Lorong 6 H66
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!freedogsforall is one of the Best!
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Why are the cat 50 girl substandard if you pick them up and fug them outside ? and why is it much better to to pick up those coyotes from thai discos ? sorry i don't get your drift.

do you know it's much more difficult to pick up cat 50 girls and fuck them outside compared to coyotes at thai disco ? because the houses are so strict like you say and they have so much less freedom....they fuck so many guys during their office hours and they still go out with you and fuck you..... i think you get my drift
Its more difficult because of their limited freedom not because you need to spend more time/effort in getting them, seriously. They are substandard because their looks barely make the cut? The only reason why I do visit cat 50 thai girls in GL is pretty simple. I need a fuck badly and I don't want to spend unnecessary money/time on getting one. Frankly speaking, there are only about 10-12 passable cat 50 WL (in terms of looks only) i've came across in gl L16/18/20. I've been searching around in L6/8 lately too and found a few more.

Now about why coyotes at thai disco are better. Couple of reasons IMO. First and most obvious one is i get to sleep tight till the next morning after fucking. Another would be quality of the girls. Am not sure what thai discos you frequent but in my opinion, although there are many thai discos with terribly looking coyotes, the average standard still exceeds what you are being offered at GL. Again, this is strictly in my personal opinion. The downside to this is that you have to go drinking and then spend time/effort to play the teerak-i-love-u game which gets really tiring after awhile.