View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Smoke buddy > Beer buddy > FB ?

3rd camper..... joking lah. Thanks for the support. I got some time before the missus come home for a short installment.

Cont....
She finished her stick and walked off... as I enjoy the sight of her cat walking away....

Later that evening, I realized much to my delight that she's in the same company, same floor. Cos she's just sitting near the door, thou Andover department. Great! I was thinking. I mean even thou I'm married, it wouldn't hurt to have babes around the office. I'm sure many bros here feels this way, right? Good for morales.

A few days went passed. I never coincidentally met her during smoke break. I even tried to keep an eye when she was leaving for her break, so I can "coincidentally" bump onto her in the lift lobby. But due to new job, new commitment, sometimes I didn't notice when she slips off. Btw, I dun even have a direct line of sight from my seat. Have to act busy, move around. Heehee. The bor-liao stuff that we do just to get pass the day.

Then one day, I was walking towards the door, going for a smoke, I saw her looking up from the corner of my eyes. Then she flashed a smile. Was it at me? Or someone behind me? Damn! How should i react? Time is running out with each step i take. In the end, I just act indifferent and go straight. Suddenly...