View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

got time writing my FR,

got to AC around 3plus due to delay, change currency $700 for 33.20php,
brought a prepaid card as adivse by bro, topup 500php (use up all).

one time in AC feeling happy when im there, reach hotel do check in,
find the junior standard room quite small, but with 1200php, is still worth it?

contact my first lady from tagged (work from angel witch) met her (small built and short was joking with her on her height,) in my hotel process to barfine her,after that barhop to club alantis,Insomnia bar, Lollipop,

i was boring there, nothing to do except watch the girl with bikini doing nothing, so told my girl back to hotel and boom boom, manage 2xbonking in the nite and 1 in morning.

next day morning,had to ask her to leave to meet my other girl in DIA

Target : rodalyn
EWR : 1800p
Body : slim small size and cute
Boobs : should be A
French : Yes
Catbath : no
Fingering : Yes
BBBJ : i'm too horny
FJ : 8/10 (very horny and wet), like hor soft moan

around 10am, contact my girl from DIA, meet her at SM mall, saw this girl (again small built and short also), buy her lunch and process to hotel,
this girl i total bonk her 7x, she love it and so do i.but this girls left around 7pm,first day i only barfine 1 girl, second and third days only went for drinking alone all nite and barhop to few bars,no barfine cause too drunk and tired for all those morning and afternoon noom boom with my DIA girls

Target : khia
EWR : total pass he 6000php for two days
Body : slim and small size
Boobs : should be A
French : Yes
Catbath : no
Fingering : Yes
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very horny and wet), she go wild and loud moan

girls there in the bar told me i look like japanese or korean due to my small eye, maybe they KC me, they told me im younger then i look and hansome? LOL.

there is many begger but none come to hug me (maybe im too big size for them) no pickpocket for me and i feel quite safe there, compare to indonesia

sorry not very good at writing FR