Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Catharsis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali OKT

Folks
Was not aware of the legal issue which seem a bit over the top to me.
Can i explain however that magic mushroom (assuming what you actually take IS magic mushroom and not some bullshit mushroom spiked with something else) contains a drug called psilocybin.

The drug is similar to LSD or mescaline though one problem with it is that you really can;t say how much you are taking when you consume it. Hundreds of types of mushrooms contain some (varying) amounts of psilocybin. Like any other drug, it can make you sweat, panic, throw up or just be paranoid.

Whilst I've tried other hallucinogenics, I won;t take MM as I never trust the vendors, the police and the drug itself in Bali. You have no way of working out what is really in th mushrooms irrspective of what they look like. Whilst I have in the past smoked weed in Bali I would not do it again and simply don;t trust the police there.

When I was last there you could buy any type of drug on the beach - speed, ecstacy, coke, weed, hash, sex drugs, whatever. Yet sellers are often informants and I find the best approach is to stick to beer, wine or spirits. On the latter, I've head that arak can be contaminated and has led to deaths which means I'm not doing that stuff again.

having said that Bali is a fun place and I'm back again in 2 weeks.