Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just destroyed Lulu today, finally after many misses, hit this target hard.

What can I say that's not already been said about this superbly hot chick?

I called at 12pm sharp today and this chick was booked all the way till 4pm.

And with good reason.

The only thing I'll fault her is there was no shower action for me for whatever reason.

Service wise, not the best but above average and meets 1654A minimum standard of catbath, AR, etc.

However looks and body wise... KNNCCB ... I think through, in fact, search through my whole brain of fucks in the past one year, can't find anything that tops this!!!!

If you think there's someone in geylang legal scene now that can fight with or beat Lulu 1654A looks wise and body wise, pls let me know, I will chiong down immediately.

Looks: 8.9 the face is the kind you will beat up other guys for. Sibei chio. It be super rare to find anyone who can disagree with that chio face.
Body: 8.5 near perfect smooth skin, and slim body. Tight, not too thin and hardly any fats to be seen.
Boobs: 8.5 never expected to see a SOLID C-cup exploding out of her bra... It's all natural, firm and nice round shape.
Service: 7.5 not the best but above average. However super delicious frenching non-stop. Most chio bu like her may not French, but this girl, wow, she's good.
FJ: 8 totally made my dick grow an extra inch while banging her..... The sight of that face, those boobs while she was on top, missionary and doggy.... Wah lan.... KABOOM!!!! I exploded and the explosion was so hard that, well, she became one out of three PRC chicks to have a certain "effect" on me.

We need more of this type of quality on our shores seriously.

RTF? Yes, most likely this week unless someone can recommend another girl on par with this Lulu for me to try.
those little black moles on her left breast nipple i suck and lick until almost turn colourless

she is indeed unbelievably hot. wish that her ass is a little more meaty though.