Old 10-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Well.... let me share a short encounter that I had many years ago with my ex-gf ...

Well... it was in her 1st year at NUS & they had this dinner & dance thingy at Westin ....

well my gf seldom wears pantyhose .. only caught her wearing it twice before this .... both time skin toned ones .... once during CNY & anothe time a more serious function ....

Anyway ... i was to pick her up from her cousins' place & when I reached there .... wo ..... i was greeted by the most exciting sight ever .... my gf & her 2 cousins were all dressed in black knee length dresses & all wearing black panty hose .... they were chatting away & were having fun ... my mind was whirling ... wow... 3 SYTs in black pantyhose ..... i couldn't stop staring at those silky feet that seem to go on & on ...

Well ... we drove to Westin ... & when we were having our meals at the table .... my hand playfully went under the table & started stroking my gf's silky legs ... initailly she felt shy & pushed my hands away ... i persisted & she let me .... WOW ... I was on cloud 9!!

After the meal ... the place was converted to a mini dance hall .... & my gf & her cousins started dancing ... i was not much of a dancer but i joined them ... we hd a fun time ... but all the while .. i was transfixed at those pantyhosed clad feet ....

Around 1.30am ... we left the place & I sent my gf & cousins home .... when we reached her cousin's place ... they went in & told us to spend some time outisde to "enjoy" private time together ....

We went down 2 flights of stairs from her cousin's house, sat on the stairs & we started petting & kissing... (to be continued)