Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Good morning to all bros.
Please do not be discouraged. You guys are doing a good job here. This thread used to be a dying thread when we were at 666. After we shifted over here, I started to observe the viewership column and fyi this thread had already beaten 666. For the past week H70 has a average daily of 943 views compared to H66 823. So it means that there are still 99.5% bros out there who still supported us, right?
I believe we got zapped ( yes I suspect I will kena zapped later for posting this but it is okay, I dont care....hahaha...) is because the girls we mentioned here must be some senior bros darlings or regulars. These seniors bros must have difficulty getting to see them now due to the long queues thus getting frustrated with us...hehee....and to these senior bros I have only 1 thing to say to you. You are also a sammyboy samster and I believe you also know the motto right? Sharing is Caring.....and this is precisely what we are doing here.

Bros, whatever your decision is You Never Walk Alone
Siam66
Bro siam.
Thank you for supporting.
I salute you

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!