Thread: L6h70
View Single Post
Old 21-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 17
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h70

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
hehehehhh...cool bro ...cool...(par sak thai, put yang nai)...u not young oredi...kekekk..senoir ma..
anyhow jump to conclusion one la....

why would okt need to employ forummers!
he just register n post can liao ma...free...
in fact i dun even think they nid to register, they are oredi in the forum....just look at fl2 threads....

competition for g16 for biz!! keke...bo la...just for fun la...dun so serious. we all very bo liao ma, so create some fun lor. winner get 1 carton heiniken...big bottle one hor...not the small small one.

dat's not the spirit. siam66 is just making a comment, bro. i dun think he got any membership. go check out his previous post.

i also not any member hor...please read below...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G16 is interesting because she gives different service to different bros and she behaves differently too to different bros. some say she likes to chat a lot while to me she hardly talks. some get BBBJ and don't. some got french some don't.

I believe the FRs are as real as they can be. if someone wants to promote G16, then they will probably post good reviews only like she give BBBJ and french etc. then those looking for BBBJ will go find her. but then there are reports that she don't do BBBJ.

so some may want to take the "challenge" and see what they get from her. of cos some may not do so cos waste money if don't get what they want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Hahaa what talking you ?
You mean bros that shared lobangs are employed by our SammyBoss or House OKT?
So you are discouraging sharings in this forum???
Thank you to all bros here for taking time and trouble to explain and have a nice day.
I rest my case.
Siam66